Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day One

My mood this morning was so so so horrible!! I blame my sugar binge from last night... lesson learned.

Today I was very good. I ate really well when I was at work and I tried to keep positive.... but when I got home it was different. So thats what I have to work on now.

I'm craving sugar right now!! I had a mint and now I'm off to do intervals on the treadmill.

Day One break down:

Total Ciggarettes: 5 (since I'm now keeping track, I've realized I smoke all of my cigarettes in the car. Really)

Total Fuck-ups: I'm gunna say 3 and a half. 1- still consuming wayyyyy too much sugar. and 2 and a half as in 2 and a half chocolate-hazelnut crescents... damn it.

I am not letting that de-rail my day. I made a bad choice... I acknowledge it and now I'm putting it behind me and moving forward...

No comments:

Post a Comment